San Fran flash 2

All my books went in 35 minutes, signed and gone. Woohoo! I signed a book for Marjorie Liu and met Meljean Brook. Double woo! So many cool people stopped to see me… was so glad to see Gennita again. I missed her after RT. I’m full of such happy buzz right now.

Anyhow…
Laura wins the mega-pack! I emailed her already, so now I just need her address before morning.

Must get ready for the Penguin cocktail party now.

Posted in appearances

7 Responses to San Fran flash 2

1. MaryK says:

Too late for the contest, but anyway:

“The books don’t do the movies justice.” (said to me at a BK drivethru, her boyfriend’s opinion of the Harry Potter books)

Your DH is very witty, BTW. You should have him visit again sometime.

Huge congrats, Laura!

Happy to know you are having such a great time, Ann! You’ll share pictures, yeeeeeeeeeesss?

I am not a picture person. I discovered that if I’m lining up a shot trying to find the best way to capture a moment on film, I am not -living- in the moment. And I want to live my life, not record it for posterity.

So I stopped taking pictures.

(that’s a long winded way of saying no)

:sad:

(okay, okay *pout* as long as you are having a great time)

5. Gina says:

Awesome! Congratulations. Must feel good to be soooo popular. :wink:

Speaking of popular, I am totally bummed that I am going to miss you at Denvention. I am only going to be there on Wednesday and all your programs are later. SAD! Oh well.

However, if I happen to see you roaming the halls on Wednesday, please forgive me if I freak out and accost you. :wink:

Gina, I have no plans for Wednesday. If you want to have lunch with my daughter and me, email me. You can find the link on the Touch page of my website.

7. Christine says: