Look what I made! It makes me happy just looking at it.
While I was working this afternoon, I did some thinking, and I’ve decided to launch the contest today. I want to give everyone plenty of time to enter. Why? Because I’m sweet like that! Also, this contest has two components. To enter the first won’t take long at all. The second will.
BLUE DIABLO BLOWOUT, part one
- Grand Prize: $100 gift card from Barnes and Noble
- First runner up: $50 gift certificate from Amazon
- Second runner up: $25 gift card (or egift card) from Lush
- Third runner up: Signed copy of Blue Diablo
Four winners. Big prizes. What do you have to do to get in on this?
Rules for entry for people with a blog:
- Step 1: Click the Countdown graphic, where it says share. Copy the code.
- Step 2: Post the code on your blog. It needs to stay on the main page for the next six weeks, so you may have to change the date periodically.
- Step 3: Add something like “Check out the prizes on Ann’s blog” along with a link here. Publish blog post!
- Step 4: Leave your link in comments, letting me know you’re done.
For those who don’t have blogs, here’s what you do to enter:
- Step 1: Twitter about it with a link, if you’re on Twitter. Otherwise, you can post it on Facebook or MySpace. If you have no social networking at all, then tell at least one other person about the contest via email or IM.
- Step 2: Post a comment saying you’ve done the above. Tell me where you posted, if applicable.
Feel free to ask any questions in comments. Please note, since the contest prizes are sizable, I do expect you to adhere to the rules. If you don’t, I simply won’t count your entry, so it might be worth your time to double-check. This post will be sticky until Blue Diablo releases on April 7 and I announce the winners. This contest ends at 11:59 pm CST, April 6.
ETA: If you want to post the graphic in your sidebar, instead of as a separate post, change the width and height in the code to “180” and “150.” That should go in a sidebar. Let me show you…
Blue Diablo Blowout, part two
This part of the contest is now closed. You can still enter part one, but time is ticking away on that one.
Sound good? Then let’s get this party started!