MacTeen Author Extravaganza – Powell’s

extravaganza

Six MacTeen authors are banding together for an exciting one-day reunion at Powell’s Bookstore in Oregon! It promises to be a raucous party, and we hope you’ll join us!

Where: Powell’s at Cedar Hills Crossing, Beaverton, OR (Portland)

When: Wednesday, March 13, 7 PM- 9 PM

What: Not just your ordinary panel, we’ll be having quizzes, prizes, refreshments, and swag galore. And a lottery! One lucky reader will win a tote bag full of our signed books!

Why: To reunite a bunch of Macmillan YA authors who grew to be friends on tour, and to make friends with YOU.

Who: This is the exciting part:

Ann Aguirre ~~ Enclave, Outpost, and forthcoming Horde
Jennifer Bosworth ~~ Struck
Jessica Brody ~~ 52 Reasons to Hate My Father, and Unremembered
Elizabeth Fama ~~ Monstrous Beauty, and forthcoming Plus One
Lish McBride ~~ Hold Me Closer Necromancer, and Necromancing the Stone
Marissa Meyer ~~ Cinder, Scarlet, and forthcoming Cress

Come on, party people! Post your response to this awesome news and you could win your choice of any book mentioned above. I’ll announce the winner on Friday.

*Void where prohibited, no purchase required, do not taunt happy fun ball. Note: if you choose a book that isn’t out yet, you’ll get a preorder, not an early copy.

Sorry about the delay, folks! I had some bad things happen last week.

Winner = Sam Baskin!

Posted in announcements, appearances, books, travel, YA

32 Responses to MacTeen Author Extravaganza – Powell’s

1. Sullivan McPig says:

How I wish I could be there!
    Have fun.
    Any chance I could convince you to go to WFC2013 in Brighton?

2. Kelly M says:

By Portland, Oregon you really mean Orlando, Florida right? Le sigh. Wish I could be there, it sounds like an awesome event!!

3. Awesome!! I’m flying back to Portland from Austin the day before the party, so I might be too zonked to make it. But if I can, I’ll be there!

4. Kimberly Brock says:

I’m going to try to be there!

5. Catherine says:

That looks like fun! Wish it was in Pittsburgh!

6. Marissa says:

Omg how I wish I could live closer! This sounds like such a fun and exciting party! Calling it anything less would just sound insulting! I hope everyone that gets to go has a great time, and takes lots of pictures!

7. Sophia says:

I wish I could go but I live in Canada! Are you planning to come up and visit the moose anytime soon? :D

8. Morgan says:

Sounds like so much fun. Sucks that I don’t live close enough to be there :(

9. Sam Baskin says:

I’m sad I wont be there, I love so many of the authors there! Can’t wait for Horde!

10. Ana Lucía says:

Aw, if only I lived in theUS it sounds like so much fun. I hope you guys have a blast :)

11. Oh! So close! I live a few hours north. I still await for the day to see you here. But you Oregonians are lucky!

12. Rachael Wright says:

Oooo!! Oooo!!!! Pick me!!! This Powell’s location is only a 10 minute walk from my place! I’ll bring brownies for the authors if I win!

~~~Chocolate bribery never hurts :) ~~~

13. Sanji says:

This is going to be awesome! Will you be doing a tour along the west coast any time soon?

14. Fedora says:

Hmm… I wonder if I could manage to get myself north a state in a month… ;) This sounds fantastic, Ann! How VERY exciting!

15. Sam Baskin says:

YAY!!! Thank you so much!!!

16. PamM says:

I wish i lived any where near there I would so be there!