- susan emans on Blogger/reviewer special
- Giveaway: Anna Strong book, Some Girls Bite, Friday Night Bites, Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2 | All Things Urban Fantasy - Where Para is Normal on Doubleblind Countdown Celebration-wk 3
- Welcome to Bite Club! And Win the first book:The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2 | All Things Urban Fantasy - Where Para is NormalAll Things Urban Fantasy on Doubleblind Countdown Celebration-wk 3
- duct tape wallet avery labels template downloads on RWA has stones!
- How Not To Deal With Controversy: On The Hugo Awards & Jonathan Ross. | Bibliodaze on This week in SF
Category Archives: appearances
April 30th – The Nocturnal Library May 1st – Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings May 2nd – Jenny @ Supernatural Snark May 3rd – Mary @ Book Swarm May 6th – Melissa @ Books and Things May 7th – Kimberly … Continue reading
Six MacTeen authors are banding together for an exciting one-day reunion at Powell’s Bookstore in Oregon! It promises to be a raucous party, and we hope you’ll join us! Where: Powell’s at Cedar Hills Crossing, Beaverton, OR (Portland) When: Wednesday, … Continue reading
So I promised to give a recap, but until now I have been overwhelmed with homeshooling my kids, recovering from travel, a sore ankle, and finishing up / turning in a book. Now that equilibrium has more or less been … Continue reading
So I was up extremely early on Friday morning, like 3:15. I got in the shower and got ready quickly. I mean, how much primping do you really need before hopping a plane to Tijuana? I was of the opinion … Continue reading
Ordinarily, the answer to that would be: “At my desk, writing.” Or “On my Ibook, writing.” But as I whoop it up during the first week of Blue Diablo‘s release, I have emerged from perpetual hermitage to run amok in … Continue reading
Is all that and a bag of chips. She totally chatted with me for an hour and a half before our panel. (I had a panel with her! *dies of bliss*) Then I sat next to her at the signing. … Continue reading
All my books went in 35 minutes, signed and gone. Woohoo! I signed a book for Marjorie Liu and met Meljean Brook. Double woo! So many cool people stopped to see me… was so glad to see Gennita again. I … Continue reading
Dear Readers, On July 22nd at 7:30pm, I will be at Dallas’s in NYC. Katiebabs tells me it’s a great place and perfect for our purposes, which is a reader – author jamboree. I hear they have great food at … Continue reading
In case you forgot, you have but a few short hours left to enter the Monthly Favorites contest on my message board. I’ll announce the winner in my monthly chat, tonight at 7pm central. I’m also going to be giving … Continue reading
Chat here tonight, 7pm central. I’ll be announcing the winner of the Monthly Favorites contest and conducting an hour-long Q&A with y’all.