So that vixen (and mega-talented author) Lauren tagged me…
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. I have two stuffed penguins on my bookshelf that I use as bookends. I ran out and bought them after I sold to Ace (which is owned by Penguin). Why yes, I am a dork.
2. There’s a noche buena tree outside my office window, known as a poinsettia in the US.
3. I like cheese / vegetable sandwiches grilled with coconut oil.
4. I try very hard never to plan anything beyond the bare minimum, such as getting plane tickets. This includes plotting of books.
5. I just finished my proposal for Doubleblind and Killbox, Jax books three and four. There are few things I hate more than trying to figure out what happens in a book I haven’t written yet. Bucking the process in this way makes my brain hurt.
6. A manicure always boosts my confidence.
7. I like going places by myself.
**I don’t care if you’ve done similar memes before. If I can do it again, so can you! Ping me in comments so I can check yours out, once you’ve posted it.