This list isn’t of famous books that everyone agrees are amazeballs and have sold twenty gazillion copies. Those books don’t need me to squee over them. So… in no particular order:
10. Keturah and Lord Death by Martine Leavitt
9. When the World was Flat (and We Were in Love) by Ingrid Jonach
8. Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
7. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
6. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
5. Ultraviolet by R.J Anderson
4. Twisted by Amity Hope
3. The Education of Bet by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
2. Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel
1. Living Violet by Jaime Reed
I adored all of those books for different reasons. You can page through the widgets to find out why, in brief. NOTE: I will physically fight you if you come up in here and tell me any of these books are bad. Feel free to squee about them in comments, if you check them out! If you’ve already read them, feel free to weigh in down below. I’d also appreciate recs of little known books that have amazed you recently.
Finally, I’ll give one lucky commenter a copy of their choice of these books, in either digital or paper format. Book talk commences now!